Job Code: MW-INT-SBD-02-2019
MobiWeb is actively looking for Senior back-end Software Developers to join our international back-end systems team. They will be responsible for developing back-end systems, analyzing commercial requirements and designing systems. They will develop back-end systems and service APIs for existing and new services as well as for maintenance and updates to our existing systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related experience (Masters preferred).
- At least 2 years of proven experience and knowledge in back-end Software Development.
- Strong knowledge of Java >7.0.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design back-end systems.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in the following databases:
- MySQL flavors (like MariaDB).
- NoSQL databases (like Mongo or Cassandra etc.).
- Object Relational Mapping (Hibernate).
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts - design and architecture.
- Ability to lead a developer team and coordinate.
- Experience in RESTful API design.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge in multi-threaded and network programming.
- Knowledge in using Version Control Systems & Enterprise Java Application Deployment (Maven, Gradle, Git).
- Experience in collaboration using GIT.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and the relevant testing tools like JUnit.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Candidate should be able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- Ability and willingness to learn and review new technologies when required.
- Interest to learn about the latest micro services technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience (will be considered as plus):
- Knowledge of Messaging Architectures and Queues including ActiveMQ, MQTT etc.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of serialization technologies like Protocol Buffers.
What we Offer:
- Remote job - work from distance.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Work on Large scale, innovative IT and Telecommunication projects.
- Work with latest, cutting edge technologies.
This position requires strong programming skills with deep understanding of different technologies, analysis, problem solving, communication skills, being a team player and working with deadlines.
Full-time position. Competitive salary. Send your CVs with Job Code MW-INT-SBD-02-2019 at email@example.com.