Job Code: MW-GR-CS-10-2021
MobiWeb is actively looking for Customer Support Representatives to join our Greek offices. Job holders will be responsible to provide product/services information, resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency, ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Undergraduate degree or degree equivalent Institution.
- 3-5 years of proven experience gained within a b2b customer service environment, demonstrating the ability to obtain all relevant information from customers and coordinate with internal departments to resolve customer requests efficiently.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Computer Literacy.
- Crisis Management.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with a strong customer orientation.
- Understanding of technical/IT business telecommunication solutions.
- Interest to learn about the latest business services and products.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Passion for problem-analysis and problem-solving.
This position requires dealing directly with customers by telephone and electronically. Job holders will be responsible to respond promptly to customer inquiries / support requests and resolve customer complaints. Deep understanding of different customer profiles and customer relationship building is required. Proficient knowledge of a second foreign language, besides English, will be considered as an additional advantage.
Full-time position. Competitive salary. Send your CVs with Job Code MW-GR-CS-10-2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.