Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use the Website.
- Permission is granted to temporarily access the Website and the materials (information or software) on the Website. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and MobiWeb may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MobiWeb at any time.
- The materials on the Website are provided on an 'as is' basis. MobiWeb makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, MobiWeb does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this Website.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MobiWeb does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MobiWeb may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. However MobiWeb does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Controlling and Processing Parties
When you use the Website services, you agree that:
- MobiWeb may process your personal data and may transfer your personal data to other websites that belong it.
You can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as VAT registration numbers;
- other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information on other users and information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Information you share on the Website>
If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, certain information about you, such as your user ID may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. You agree to use the Website's information only for using services offered through the Website.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this Website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This Website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this Website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this Website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this Website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the Website for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the Website whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media websites including; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, SlideShare, Github, Skype, will set cookies through our Website which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
MobiWeb has not reviewed all of the websites linked in it's Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MobiWeb of the linked website. Use of any such linked third-party website is at the user's own risk.
Links to other Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by MobiWeb.
MobiWeb has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MobiWeb shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
The Website and its users do not tolerate spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your privacy is important to MobiWeb and we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our Website and other Websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we're collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we'll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don't share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required by law.
You can read more about our Data Security Policy here.
In no event shall MobiWeb or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website. Even if MobiWeb or authorized representative of MobiWeb has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage, MobiWeb disclaims any such liability. In the case that a jurisdictions does not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent MobiWeb from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Geneva, Switzerland.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of the following contact methods: