MobiWeb is a Data Controller of your information. We determine the purposes for which and the manner in which any of your personal data are, or are to be, processed.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
With your consent, we may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, billing information, such as VAT number, company registration number;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and location data;
HOW AND WHY WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting and processing personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide a functional website experience to you;
- register you as a user;
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- troubleshoot problems;
- customise, measure and improve our services and content;
- inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
MobiWeb will communicate with you through electronic forms for as long as it is necessary for the purposes to provide the services and customer support you request.
MobiWeb services are deployed in infrastructure data centers that are Geo-redundant. We provide a 99.50% quaranteed uptime SLA. Our platform is hosted in ISO 27001 certified data centers with fall-back systems ready to take over, continuous data backup and restore functionality.
It is our top priority to constantly provide a strong level of security to the data that our customers entrust us with. MobiWeb is commited to providing to all customers with strong data protection. We constantly update our infrastructure with new layers of security.
Our platform and services are accessed through secure SSL and VPN, behind state of the art firewall systems. Your data are encrypted for additional security.
We ensure that our platform and services are compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other Data Protection Laws.
You can read more about our Data Security Policy here.
In the event of a data breach that affects your information, MobiWeb will contact you with a report describing the event and what information was compromised (accessed by unlawful means). MobiWeb will work with you towards minimizing the effects of such an event.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact our Data Protection Team.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to ask what information we have on you.
- The right to see, view and get a copy of the information we have on you.
- The right to ask modifications of your information.
- The right to object to the processing of your information by us and third-parties.
- The right to object to the automated processing of your information.
- The right to request the deletion of your information.
- The right to restrict access to your information.
- The right to request the porting of your information to another data controller.
- The right to withdraw your consent and have us stop processing your information.
- The right to access log file entries of your information.
Our Services follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, our Website uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our Website's content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.